Anthony Neville Homes are seeking to recruit a Contracts Manager to successfully deliver Residential projects from tender phase to completion and handover in the Dublin/Kildare areas.
Competitive salary on offer depending on candidate experience and qualifications.
Principle Duties & Accountabilities
- Reporting to the Construction Manager, their duties will include
- Management of all aspects of construction works for individual and/or multiple projects.
- Direct responsibility for project execution, while leading a team, to achieve specific objectives in a given time frame and within strict budgets without compromising on Health and Safety or Quality.
- Construction related 3rd level qualification or trade background.
- Proven experience in the residential sector is essential.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership, communication, organisational and management skills.
- Strong knowledge of computing and MS Project and Office applications.
- Excellent writing, reporting and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and responsibility for management of the BCAR process and its implementation.
Please send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com with the job title and your name in the subject line.
Closing date for applicants 8th June 2018