Anthony Neville Homes are seeking to recruit a part time Accounts/Administration Assistant for our head office in Wexford.
In your role as Accounts/Administration Assistant with Anthony Neville Homes, you will be expected to carry out the following:
Job Role & Responsibilities
Dealing with all areas associated with Sub-Contractors including:
- Sub-Contractor Invoices;
- Entering Sub-Contractor Invoice to ABM accounts package. Matching invoices with appropriate back-up information.
- Checking accuracy of sub-contractor invoices. Raising and resolving queries where appropriate, in a professional and timely manner.
- Completing chart information tracking system for invoices.
- Preparation of Appointment Letters (with Information provided by Senior QS);
- Tracking & Filing of Appointment Letters & Associated Information
- Updating Accounts on New Appointments & Contract Notifications
- Dealing with Sub-Contractors Insurance documentation tracking and requesting updates as required.
- Providing Back-up to all areas of accounts department.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the construction industry preferable, but not essential
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail is essential
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Ensure accuracy in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & ABM accounts package
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility & confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, achieve targets and prioritise
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name & job title in the subject line. Closing date for applications 14th May 2018