Anthony Neville Homes are seeking to recruit a Site Foreman / Project Manager to oversee a residential development based in Kildare.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating and managing all subcontractors, trades and labour.
- Ensuring all subcontractors, trades and labour have adequate resources to complete works according to a tight schedule
- Ensure all finishes/fit-out work is completed to an acceptable quality standard in compliance with specifications
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest health and safety standards and are in line with service level agreements
- Liaising with local authorities, ESB, Bord Gais, Eircom, Virgin Media etc. to ensure all services are implemented on the site
- Attending weekly site meetings and implementing daily and weekly plans to ensure works are carried out according to agreed timelines
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A proven background in overseeing and delivering high quality building finishes, preferably on residential sites
- Experienced in working in a fast paced and pressured environment adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be fully IT literate
- Must have a trade/engineering/construction qualification
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating the job title and your name.
Closing date for applicants 17th January, 2018.