Anthony Neville Homes are currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
We operate primarily in the Residential Development sector, and our output continues to increase as we grow and expand to meet demand. We currently have a number of Residential projects at various stages of completion or ready to go to site.
The position is based in our head office in Wexford Town.
- Project Surveyor Role reporting to Senior QS.
- Preparation of budgets from project BQ for tender packages.
- Procurement of Sub Contract packages in line with construction program
- Sub-Contractor Appointments.
- Management of Sub Contractors accounts including on site measurement and variation control.
- Cost control on day to day site elements.
- Measurement of materials take off for house packages.
- Preparation of monthly cost reports, monitoring of project costs and reporting variations with Senior QS..
- Cost Management of multiple projects.
- Attend Site Meetings
- Liaise with Design team members
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with main contractor
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project & Autocad a distinct advantage.
Please submit your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line stating the job title and your name.
Closing date 31st May 2018